Besides our specialisation in property law, we also have expertise in other branches of civil law, such as the following, for example:
Personal, family and inheritance law
Guidance and preparation of documents and certificates involving the following:
- Legal capacity
- Declaration of missing person or death.
- Prenuptial agreements, separations, divorces and annulments.
- Matters involving filiation, adoption and parent-child relationships.
- Inheritances, wills and the distribution of estates.
- Advisory and drafting of projects, studies and documents involving professional partnerships.
Representation before the courts
- Defence in any kind of proceedings, including investigative and summary procedures.
- Filing of civil, commercial or mortgage lawsuits as plaintiff or defendant.
- Request for a preliminary inquest and provisional remedies.
- Resolution of disputes through a legal, contractual or arbitral settlement.
- Recognition and execution of the rulings of foreign courts.
- Monitoring and assistance in legal proceedings involving international jurisdictions.
At Bufete Megías Abogados we are consummate experts in property law. For more information, please visit our specific section on property law.